Whether you are marrying in a church, a registry office or a romantic bespoke venue, Riviera Sound Ladies Harmony Singers can enhance your ceremony with songs carefully chosen to create the mood you are looking for on your special day.
Music is such an important ingredient of the perfect wedding! These are some of the songs you might choose from:
• Stars Fell on Alabama
• Moon River
• Can You Feel the Love Tonight
• When I Fall in Love
• Lean on Me
It would be an honour for us to be a part of your special day and we’ll work together to understand exactly what you require.
What we offer:
• A FREE consultation to discuss the wedding arrangements and your individual package.
• An opportunity to hear us sing to help you choose your unique set of songs from our repertoire.
• The possibility of having your ‘special song’ arranged and sung just for you.
• We can sing before, during and/or after the ceremony – you decide.
• We will visit the venue to discuss the best place for us to sing.
• For the personal touch we will endeavour to complement your chosen colour scheme with our choice of outfit.
• If you are marrying in church then let us know your chosen hymns; we will be happy to sing them with your wedding guests to swell the overall sound.
Costs vary, depending on the distance to the venue, how many songs you choose, how often we sing and how many singers we provide. Our rates are similar to that of church choirs depending on the package you choose.
“on behalf of myself and all the congregation we would like to thank you so much. The performance was absolutely amazing and we were overwhelmed with it – wonderful singing and true professionals. It was so beautiful and the memories will last forever.” Mary Dale, Mother of the Bride
“Thank you so much for making our wedding church service so amazing. All the guests said it was the highlight of the day and we also agree with them. It was lovely to see so many of the choir in front of me as I walked down the aisle – all smiling at me. I was blown away by how beautiful you all sounded.” Liz and Gareth Parsons, Bride and Groom
For further information complete the contact form or get in touch with Chris, our Musical Director on 01803 323083 or email@example.com or
our Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org